Our school provides you the opportunity to prepare for the theory (KRESZ) exam at home.
You do not have to go to a classroom to learn the theory. You can study and prepare for the exam from home – in a comfortable setting and on your own schedule.
E-learning is a new education program that is accepted by the Hungarian National Transport Authority. It fully prepares you for and allows you to take the official theoretical exam.
If you would like to choose the e-learning theory course (KRESZ) from the home program, then fill in the application form on our web, and we will register you.
During office time come into our school and pay the course fee. (70.000HUF)
If you have questions, please contact me: +36-70-509-9431
or in-person in the office: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 12:00 – 17:00.
Friday: 12:00 – 18:00.
category „B” course in English e-learning
|APPLICATION:||Please contact us via phone or e-mail, fill in our application form – „Jelentkezési lap” on our website, or come into the office to register.|
|OFFICE:||Budapest, VII.Erzsébet körút. 4. fsz. 4. Map click HERE|
|OFFICE HOURS IN ENGLISH:|| Monday 12:00 – 17:00|
Tuesday 12:00 – 17:00
Thursday 17:00 – 17:00
Friday 12:00 – 18:00
Saturday – Sunday Closed
To sign up for the e-learning theory course (KRESZ), please do the following:
- Fill out the online application form
- Provide the following documents,
- Identity card or passport
- Address card
- Residence permit
- Application form (contract) available in our office
- Pay the 70,000 HUF (or with a discount of 63,000 HUF) tuition fee
Our school provides a 10% discount for student cards and coupon cards from the e-learning fee. (63 000 HUF)
After your registration, you will receive access to the e-learning program.
You can use this program on your computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
BEFORE THE THEORY EXAM YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Medical certificate from your doctor (approximately:7,000 HUF)
- Address card
- Residence permit
- Certificate of elementary (8 class in school) or higher school diploma translated into Hungarian. (Translator office address: OFFI 1062 Budapest Bajza utca 52. Phone:061-428-9600)
- The theory exam fee is 4 600 HUF
The exam date and location will be communicated to you via e-mail. You will need to confirm if the suggested date of the exam works for you or not.
After you have successfully passed the theoretical exam, you can start the practical course. The fee for the driving course has to be paid in advance. It is also possible to pay the course fee in installments every 10 hours.
You can arrange the hours of driving lessons with your instructor.
E-learning theoretical education fee: 70 000 HUF (With a discount of 63 000 HUF) (180 days/75 hours)
29 hours mandatory driving lessons fee: 29 X 9 500 HUF = 275 500 HUF
(manual car 9 500 HUF/lesson)
(automatic car 9 500 HUF/lesson)
Other additional fees:
Theoretical exam fee: 4 600 HUF
Practical exam fee: 11 000 HUF
- 11 900 HUF – First Aid course training (organized by our school, optional)
- 12 100 HUF – First Aid exam fee
- Medical certificate (can be obtained from the district family doctor). The fee might differ depending on the doctor.
* The First Aid exam is a prerequisite for issuing a driving license!
The student on demand can choose automatic transmission cars for practice lessons.
In this case, the student after the successful exam gets a driving license that qualifies to drive only an automatic transmission car.
Lessons fee on automatic transmission car: 9.500 HUF/session.